Terms & Conditions
Please read the following rules carefully before creating an account.
1) This document was created in accordance with the rules of international law and business practice.
2) The system accepts legally capable individuals over the age of 18 to be a client of Dowerly Ltd.
3) The registration procedure is necessary for each client of Dowerly Ltd.
4) By being a client of Dowerly Ltd, you agree with the rules in this document.
1) Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between Dowerly Ltd and its Client.
2) Clients execute all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and their own risk. The amount of the deposit is determined personally by the project participant.
3) Accrual of interest on the investment is calculated and credited to investor's account daily until the end of the investment term. The principal is included in profit.
4) The interest rate depends on the amount of investment, as well as selected tariff and deposit term.
5) Client has the discretion to choose any of the e-currencies available for deposit in the system. Dowerly Ltd accepts only USD for investing.
6) Client can open only one account per family, username, IP, email and ewallet. If you wish to open another account, you may do so by contacting us at [email protected]
Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient. It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources. Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam.
1) We will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in this program. SPAM violators will be immediately and permanently removed from the program.
2) We forbid the sending of unsolicited mass e-mails or unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by Dowerly Ltd.
3) Should any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an internet service provider's terms of service or any such policies or regulations, we reserve the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information.
4) When you received a letter from Dowerly Ltd, please don't forget to check your Spam sections in your e-mail service because some e-mail services can mark an e-mail as Spam.
Procedure of amending the present rules
1) Administration of Dowerly Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the current project rules without the consent of investors.
2) Administration of Dowerly Ltd will inform investors about such changes by publishing this information notice on the site of the project.
3) The changes come in force from the date of placing the information on the site, unless otherwise provided in the text.
Customer Service and Support
1) Every client has the right to get any additional information from our support service.
2) Client can contact our support service via our Support Form or another methods: Live Support Service or Call Centre.
3) Customer agrees to behave politely with our support team and follow the instructions to prevent anyone from potentially negative situation.